Our post production software for stitching closed captions into professional video exchange formats including MPEG transport streams, MXF, Quicktime/MP4, and more. Capable of performing caption encoding at rates of many times real-time even on mezzanine quality files, CCPlay brings captioning expertise with automation, reliability, and cost savings, to your file-based workflow.
CCPlay also includes a file-based Caption LegalizerTM that can rescue previously encoded MPEG Transport Stream or MXF files with a wide variety of caption formatting errors.
- Intuitive GUI for queuing and monitoring jobs, previewing captioned media on your desktop, and tweaking encoding settings
- FilePro Server license tier includes automation through SOAP, Windows filesystem watchers, and command-line batch scripting
- Format support includes MPEG Transport Streams containing MPEG-2 or H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video; MXF XDCAM, MXF varieties including IMX, DVCPro, AVC-Intra, OP1a, Omneon, and AS-02; GXF; and Quicktime MOV/MP4 video file formats
- Accepts all major closed captioning and subtitling file formats including ECF, SCC, Timed Text, webVTT, .CAP, and many more
- Automated integration with Courier Network to encode returned caption files from outsourced jobs to your master video file
- Full multiplexing for CableLabs® compliant MPEG-2 transport streams
- Configurable time code shift to re-sync video file and caption file
- Inserts AFD codes, V-Chip ratings, and CGMS-A broadcast copy protection
- Extracts timed CC files from previously encoded video files for re-editing, including AAF for Avid Media Composer
- Direct Omneon format integration for in-place encoding of files on Harmonic/Omneon servers
- Fast performance with no re-encoding of video essence, and no generational loss