EEG is now an Ai-Media company, bringing leading, vertically-integrated solutions and services to customers around the world. Read more here.
Alta 2110: Alta-2110 Encoder v1.99
This is an installation package for the core Alta software that can be used to update an existing Alta-2110 virtual machine.
This package is for Debian 10 Virtual Machines. Please contact EEG Support to upgrade if you have an older Debian 8 VM.
Please also install the alta_rest_server package for version 2.56.0 or up. This update is found in the Alta Transport Stream section of the EEG Support download folders.
- Latest, v1.99 (7/21/22)
- SCTE104 over TCP/IP support
- Lexi trigger on/off
- v1.98 (6/22/22)
- SCTE104 insertion triggers
- v1.97 (6/14/22)
- Lexi speaker change triggers
- v1.95 (5/31/22)
- Fix for generic horizontal offset incompatibilities with legacy gear (all CC VANC now added at offset 0)
- v1.94 (4/12/22)
- Fix for interlace system upstream VANC field switching
- Minor bug fixes (v1.92)
- Enhancements to OP-47/Teletext encoding to support more decoders and conversion devices, improved readability (v1.91)
- Additional log prints on device shutdown (v1.91)
- Includes NMOS UUID's with RX/TX status (v1.91)
- Fixed no packet RX warning bug (v1.91)
- Faster/cleaner encoder shutdown (v1.89)
- Fix for overlogging when due to 2022-7 buffer issues (v1.88)
- Fix for white noise on iCap audio after joining streams through NMOS (v1.87)
- Fix for memory leak when secondary NMOS leg unjoined (v1.87)
- Misc NMOS startup config bug fixes (v1.87)
- Misc bug fixes + stability/start-up improvements (v1.85)
- Publishes initial transmitter/reciever multicast parameters correctly to IS-05, including when using 2022-7 (v1.83)
- Ability to use non-100 RTP payload ID (1.82)
- Fixes for TAI/UTC leap second offset detection (1.80)
- NMOS IS-05 and SDP file parsing improvements (1.80)
- Improved outbound telnet keep alive (1.72)
- Add NMOS "grouphints" support (1.71)
- Add 2022-7 Support (1.71)
- Fix bug observed where iCap audio would often stop uplinking after about 10 hours of continuous run time (1.68)
- Fix input bandwidth metrics to show average over shorter period of time for more accuracy (1.68)
- Improvements to audio reception durability when small timestamp offsets or RTP packet loss are present (1.67)
- Added ability to use an offline license (1.65)
How To Install
On up to date versions of the Alta configuration/management local website, you can go to the "Update" tab on the top. bar and load the ".deb" file directly in over the management interface.