Alta 2110: Alta-2110 Core 1.71
This is an installation package for the core Alta software that can be used to update an existing Alta-2110 virtual machine.
Please also install the alta_rest_server package for version 2.40.0 or up. This update is found in the Alta Transport Stream section of the EEG Support download folders.
- Add NMOS "grouphints" support (1.71)
- Add 2022-7 Support (1.71)
- Fix bug observed where iCap audio would often stop uplinking after about 10 hours of continuous run time (1.68)
- Fix input bandwidth metrics to show average over shorter period of time for more accuracy (1.68)
- Improvements to audio reception durability when small timestamp offsets or RTP packet loss are present (1.67)
- Added ability to use an offline license (1.65)
- Fixed crashes and improved error reporting when no license applied (1.64)
- Fixed ability to send input captions through local telnet (1.64)
- Support for Source Specific Multicast IGMPv3 filtering when configuration is loaded from an SDP file (1.64)
- Improvements for switching input and output parameters through NMOS IS-05 Connection Management (1.64)
- Improves accuracy of reported output bandwidth metrics (1.64)
How To Install
Download the .deb file to your VM from a web browser (you can use the desktop or any other folder), or bring it over by USB or another file transfer mechanism after downloading to another computer. Make sure the extension remains ".deb", if it is different this may be an indication your computer has tried to unpack it automatically on downloading, which could render it unusable.
Right-click on the file in the VM environment and select the "Install" option to upgrade (or, from a command shell, use `sudo dpkg -i <filename>`