Alta 2110: Alta-2110 Core v1.85
This is an installation package for the core Alta software that can be used to update an existing Alta-2110 virtual machine.
This package is for Debian 10 Virtual Machines. Please contact EEG Support to upgrade if you have an older Debian 8 VM.
Please also install the alta_rest_server package for version 2.56.0 or up. This update is found in the Alta Transport Stream section of the EEG Support download folders.
- Misc bug fixes + stability/start-up improvements (Latest, v1.85)
- Publishes initial transmitter/reciever multicast parameters correctly to IS-05, including when using 2022-7 (v1.83)
- Ability to use non-100 RTP payload ID (1.82)
- Fixes for TAI/UTC leap second offset detection (1.80)
- NMOS IS-05 and SDP file parsing improvements (1.80)
- Improved outbound telnet keep alive (1.72)
- Add NMOS "grouphints" support (1.71)
- Add 2022-7 Support (1.71)
- Fix bug observed where iCap audio would often stop uplinking after about 10 hours of continuous run time (1.68)
- Fix input bandwidth metrics to show average over shorter period of time for more accuracy (1.68)
- Improvements to audio reception durability when small timestamp offsets or RTP packet loss are present (1.67)
- Added ability to use an offline license (1.65)
How To Install
On up to date versions of the Alta configuration/management local website, you can go to the "Update" tab on the top. bar and load the ".deb" file directly in over the management interface.