Alta: Alta-TS Core v2.63
This is an installation package for the core Alta software that can be used to update an existing Alta Transport Stream virtual machine.
Please also install the alta_rest_server package for version 2.39.0 or up.
- Improved resilience for RTP sequence gaps and certain MPEG encoding parameters (2.63)
- Fixed problems handling UDP streams without RTP headers (2.62)
- Fixed DVB Subtitles language and page number parsing (2.62)
- Improved resilience for PCR discontinuities in input stream (2.61)
- Support for secondary telnet clone output stream for language 1 or language 2 use (2.58)
- Support for DVB TTML (ETSI 303 560) spec and improved logging of stream parsing (2.56)
- Support for CC1, CC2 and CC3 simultaneous captioning (2.55)
- Improved compatibility with HEVC video streams (2.52)
- More efficient RTP send/receive for streams with high packet rate (2.52)
- Full logging of incoming SCTE-35 cue point data (2.52)
How To Install
Download the .deb file to your VM from a web browser (you can use the desktop or any other folder), or bring it over by USB or another file transfer mechanism after downloading to another computer. Make sure the extension remains ".deb", if it is different this may be an indication your computer has tried to unpack it automatically on downloading, which could render it unusable.
Right-click on the file in the VM environment and select the "Install" option to upgrade (or, from a command shell, use `sudo dpkg -i <filename>`