EEG is now an Ai-Media company, bringing leading, vertically-integrated solutions and services to customers around the world. Read more here.
- LCD video standards reportting for 608 SD and PAL
- Added Support for 1080p50 input video
- Changed how video standard strings are displayed to match industry-standard conventions
- Various software and firmware enhancements.
Follow the steps below to apply your product update through the front panel USB port:
- Download the update file (UpdateName.tar.bz2) to your local computer
- Copy the file to a USB thumb drive, place the drive in the front panel USB slot of the Encoder.
- Go to System Setup | Update on the front panel LCD and press OK when the name of the update is displayed.
- When installation of the update is complete, the encoder will power down automatically. You will need to restart it manually.
Follow the steps below to apply your product update through the Website:
- Download and save locally the software update filefrom the EEG website or from the Download link provided.
- Navigate to the Upgrade tab on the CB515 website and click on the Browse button.
- Select the EEG Software update you just saved and then click Submit to update the Software.
- When installation of the update is complete, the encoder will power down automatically. You will need to restart it manually