Join us on Tuesday, April 21st at 2 p.m. ET to learn about the latest developments for our closed captioning solutions for broadcasting. Reserve your seat today.
This is a full installation package for the Scribe caption authoring and editing software package.
The software has a simple trial version that will run without any license, however for full operation a license package much be purchased (contact email@example.com).
Click "Request Update" to download and you will receive an email link with a personalized download of the software installation package.
What's New in: 18.104.22.168
- New interactive non-linear-editor style timeline featuring intuitive visualization of caption start and end times, with dynamic zoom and video loop features
- New spellcheck feature in Caption List view
- New autosave feature with configurable settings
- New prompt when restarting after a crash to load a recent autosave
- Fix to crash caused by missing video asset during load; new prompt to relink video when asset cannot be found
- New startup dialog with prompt to create new or load recent project
- New project directory organization