EEG is now an Ai-Media company, bringing leading, vertically-integrated solutions and services to customers around the world. Read more here.
Lexi 2.0 Hardware Upgrade Instructions
Last Updated December 21, 2020
Requesting Lexi 2.0 Upgrade
- Visit Product Updates and Downloads and navigate to your current hardware model type.
- Select Lexi Controller 1.2.9 under Plugins.
- Click on Request Download.
- Complete the Request Downloads form including your Unit ID, and current Build. The Build can be verified by viewing the Main System and Information page of the encoder web interface.
- An email will be automatically sent to you with the upgrade download link.
Apply Your Product Update Through the Website
- Download and save the update file from the download link provided to your local computer.
- Navigate to the Update web page on the encoder and browse for the upgrade file.
- Select the EEG update file you just saved and click Submit to apply the update.
Apply Your Product Update Through the Front Panel USB Port
- Download the update file (*.tar.bz2) to your local computer.
- Copy the file to the top-level directory on a USB flash drive. Do not copy the file to a sub-folder; doing so will result in process failure.
- Place the drive in the front panel USB slot of the encoder.
- Go to System Setup | Update on the front panel LCD and press OK when the name of the update is displayed.