The goal of this REST API is to provide an alternative way to manage your Lexi™ Live resources with EEG.
The full documentation for the API can be found at this URL:
When accessing the REST API, you will be prompted to authenticate your credentials using your administrator account via HTTP Basic Authentication. Please note that the current service expects you to POST data in JSON format.
The current version offers the following resources:
- Engines - Retrieving available EEG ASR engines.
- Instances - Retrieving, creating, and deleting Lexi™ Live Instances
- Transcripts - Retrieving caption files and transcripts from Lexi™ Live jobs
- Topic Models - Retrieving, creating, editing, and deleting Lexi™ custom topic models
- Topic Models - Word entries - Retrieving, creating, editing, and deleting custom topic model word entries
- Topic Models - Substitution / blacklist entries - Retrieving, creating, editing, and deleting custom topic model substitution entries
- Topic Models - Corpora entries - Adding and deleting custom topic model corpora entries