HD492 iCap Encoder: 3.2.0
- Updated operating system for increased security
- Lexi bug fixes and enhancements
- Added job restart mechanism
- Language list now automatically updates
- Hitting "Apply" will make new settings take effect immediately
- Improved logging
- Modem LED now lights yellow to indicate connection
- VANC capture utility now supports output captures
- Web portal title is now editable
- Added HTTP API for SCTE-104 insertion
- Startup settings editor allows immediately applying new settings
- Various LCD cosmetic display fixes
- Added iCap lockout functionality to GPI-F and iCap Video support for SD
- Removed "F1 Blocked" LCD status message
- Improved Telnet status reporting
- Various LCD display cosmetic fixes
- Generate new Web password on boot if none present
- Added stop button to Caption Text Server
- iCap feedback now generated for OP-47 captions
- Added CC4 through iCap S4 access code
- Improved Force Regen GPI when held active
- OP-47 enhancements
- Fixed 9600 serial baud rate communication
- Fixed Modem B force mode
All web upgrades must run the Web update size increase first.
Follow the steps below to apply your product update through the front panel USB port:
Download the update file (UpdateName.tar.bz2) to your local computer. Copy the file to a USB thumb drive, place the drive in the front panel USB slot of the Encoder. Go to System Setup | Update on the front panel LCD and press OK when the name of the update is displayed.
When installation of the update is complete, the encoder will power off. Remove the USB stick and power up the unit. This concludes the update. Press the X button to return to the main screen.
Follow the steps below to apply your product update through the Website:
Download and save locally the software update file from the Download link provided.
Navigate to the Upgrade tab on the HD492 website and click on the Browse button.
Select the EEG Software update you just saved and then click Upload button to load the file onto the unit. Click the Proceed button to update the Software.
When installation of the update is complete, the encoder will power off automatically. The web site will reflect "update complete" once the encoder is powered up from the initial update procedure. You will have to manually powerup the encoder after it shuts down.
This concludes the update.
Previous Build Revisions:
Build Release 3.1.2
- Lexi supports configurable inactivity timeout and blocking on upstream caption data
- iCap supports captioning to 708 services S3-S6
- CCRecord supports WebVTT output
- Improved firmware logging
- VANC capture feature supports capturing data from output video
- Added GMT support to web date/time page
- Added locale setting to web main page
- Bug fixes for Lexi, web terminal, CCRecord, GPO alarm
- display 5.19, patch prevents the re-installment of the default DNS IP Address 184.108.40.206 after a power cycle if the address list has been edited and the IP has been removed.
Build Release 3.1.1
- Added Network tab for DNS support
Build Release 3.1.0
- Lexi custom models now selectable via dropdown input
- Improved Lexi logging
- Added "force all caps" option on Lexi configuration page
- CCRecord now supports WebVTT file format
- iCap supports encoding into S3 and S4
- SCTE-104 inserter bug fixes
- Added support for GPIs E-H
Build Release 3.0.9
- Added Lexi Speech Automatic Captioning
Build Release 3.0.8
- Added Lexi Speech Automatic Captioning
- Added ability to generate black background on decoder output channel
- Added internal 1080i60 video generator (for use when no input video is present)
- Added support for 1080p50 input video
- Allow both video channels to be delayed independently of each other in CCMatch mode
- Changed how video standard strings are displayed to match industry-standard conventions
Bug fixes in the following areas:
- Serial port setting configuration
- iCap audio mix controls
- Analog iCap audio recovery
- ARIB-B37 caption encoding and decoding
- OP-47 rollup encoding
- Front-panel display menu
Build release 3.0.6
- Enhanced CCPlay for TTML support, encoding up to S6, fixed file info tags, fixed newlines in input files now sent as 608 data, added erase on jump feature.
- Corrected audio mix controls for iCap
- Normalized analog audio amplitude by 20 dB to match HD480 level
- Improoved LCD command responses reducing front panel LCD display errors
- Added RS422 save after power cycle picking selection from drop down menu.
- Enhanced SCTE104 to insert LAN messages by comparing their embedded timestamps to upstream timecode
- Improved data repository speed and stability
Build release 3.0.5
- Fixed Vanc Readahead.
- Installs SCTE-104 module (for users upgrading from builds earlier than 3.0.4)